Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Krispy Kreme

C says:


Anyone who knows A and me will know our obsession with Krispy Kremes, and we’ve waxed lyrical about them before, so this is just a short post to let fans in the region know that they’ve opened two stores in Hong Kong. I went to the Causeway Bay one and was lucky enough to watch a batch of their Original Glazed being made. Nothing quite compares to taking a bite out of an Original Glazed when it’s hot off the line. Bliss.

A says:

Krispy Kreme RAWKS!!! Mad props to C for bringing da goods back yo!

Krispy Kreme
Causeway Bay store
67-73 Lee Garden Road
Causeway Bay

Central Store
51 Elgin Street
So Ho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! My friends bring krispy kreme to me from Hong Kong and Sydney airport! I myself brought 2 dozen back from Seattle..as for the waxing lyrical, have done too! lol totally getting you...