Tuesday, December 02, 2014

O My Dog

C says:

O My Dog at 100AM is part of the Spa Esprit group and, like The Mustard Incident, offers interesting hot dog flavours. I went for the Bak Chor Mee dog, which was a pork sausage topped with vinegary minced pork,  grated cucumber and sambal mayo.

Bak Chor Mee

Le Dog

It was interesting, but this time the tried and tested option was much better. A's Le Dog, with a beef sausage, onion jam and truffle mayo was really good.

They have other combis like Sunday Roast (lamb, pea and mint) and Nacho Libre (chili, corn chips and guacamole), but I really wonder why no one has bothered to make a Korean dog. A beef sausage with kimchi and mayo - I know for a fact that it's a winning combi, having tried it at Chelsea Market, and we're certainly not short of good kimchi in Singapore, so why on earth aren't more people offering it?!

A says:

Great dogs. Poor seating. Will come back at odd hours.

O My Dog
#01-03/04 100AM
Tel: 6235-0644
Open daily: 8 am - 8 pm

No comments: